BSc Hons PG Cert PS TPS MChS
Underpinned by numerous industry-recognised qualifications including Podiatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology and Advanced Biomechanics
to name but a few, Clinical Director and lead Podiatrist Neil S. McAllister is fully qualified and highly experienced in the diagnosis, prevention
and treatment of injuries and conditions to your lower limbs and feet.
An approved member of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), Neil has rare and invaluable insight into the holistic importance of Podiatry/Chiropody in today’s hectic lifestyle. Neil has a particular interest in sports injuries and the related biomechanics of the lower limb and has provided Podiatric Sports Injury support to football teams, marathon runners and players of many other sports.
- BSc Honors Degree in Podiatric Medicine
- Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Study (Sports Injury Therapy)
- Completing a 5 year Master of Science (MSc) in the Theory of Podiatric Surgery
- Certificate in Local Anesthesia & Prescription only Medicines
- Post Graduate Module in Medical Law.
- Healthcare Professions Council (HCPC) Reg.